«
History

Originally founded in the Bernese Oberland in 1900, Huber Watches Jewellery has become one of the most venerable establishments in Europe’s watches and jewellery industry today. At its three outlets in Liechtenstein und Lech am Arlberg (A) Huber Watches Jewellery stocks the most exclusive brands in today’s world of watches and jewellery.

The first Huber shop in Liechtenstein for watches, gold and silver jewellery opened in the centre of Vaduz in 1928. Together with his wife Wiggi from Liechtenstein, Jules Huber, a watchmaker from the Bernese Oberland, laid the foundation for the traditional company. The fifth generation of the family is already working there today.

Internationally trained goldsmith and gemmologist Norman J. Huber led the successful family-owned company into the next decade. He took over the two stores in Vaduz and opened a boutique in Lech am Arlberg in 1991. The Huber site in Lech was rebuilt in 2011 and reopened at a pre-eminent location. The company’s new head office is currently being built at Städtle 34, the previous site of the watches and jewellery store in the centre of Vaduz.

In addition to its extraordinary range of quality brands, Huber Watches Jewellery presents its own jewellery collection and watches. These are launched each year to mark special occasions. Carefully chosen and highly trained specialist staff offer professional advice and guidance at all three sites. The adjacent Huber Watchmaking Atelier in Vaduz and its five excellently trained watchmakers deliver a service which does complete justice to all brands of watches, no matter how exclusive they are.